Security Coordinator - Sat & Sun 5:30pm-6:00am, Thur & Fri 5:30am-2:00pm
Responsible for ensuring the safety and security of all CHICO'S employees, buildings and grounds. Responsible for control of access to all CHICO' S buildings and properties within assigned areas. Maintains, issues, and updates Access Control ID cards and assigns access levels and door schedules as approved by Security Manager. Patrols inside and outside of CHICO'S buildings and properties within assigned area. Identify and attempt to prevent losses through theft, pilferage and vandalism utilizing the Closed Circuit Television System and patrols.
• Utilizes Gate Houses to control access and prevent unauthorized access to CHICO'S buildings and property while greeting associates, vendors and guests professionally.
• Greet and monitor associates, visitors, vendors, and consultants granted access to CHICO'S buildings and property.
• Disarm all alarms and activate card access readers on CHICO'S buildings when necessary for that shift.
• Arm lock and secure all buildings nightly and/or on company holidays when necessary for that shift including arming/disarming of alarms.
• Patrol CHICO'S buildings and properties within assigned area.
• Monitor activity utilizing the video surveillance system.
• Maintain card access list and equipment.
• Respond to any emergency situation as called.
• Assigned doors and rear gates dependant upon shift.
• Run daily activity reports as directed.
• Maintain Access Control ID Keycard list in Security database.
• Create and issue Photo ID Access Control Keycards to new associates, temporary associates, vendors, and consultants.
• Set access levels for employees to accommodate work schedules.
• Assign and maintain both associate vehicle decal ID list and visitor parking pass list.
• Maintain an active list of all temporary associates, consultants, vendors, and contractors on CHICO'S property.
• Escort nighttime employees to their vehicles.
• Maintain up to date information on burglar and fire systems utilize throughout campus.
• Assist facility maintenance with testing of fire systems.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
• 2 plus years experience working in a security environment
• Flexibility to work 2nd or 3rd shift and weekends as necessary
• Basic data entry and computer skills
• Ability to prepare written reports and communications
• Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of individuals
• Ability to work independently
• Must be capable of obtaining State of Florida Class D Security License