The ideal loss prevention service ambassador helps prevent loss of inventory through interactions and training with other coworkers, maintaining a visible presence throughout the store and interacting with customers in a professional and pleasant demeanor.
A day in the life…
- Greet and engage customers in a timely, professional and personable manner and respond to customer’s needs
- Maintain visible presence by wearing a Nordstrom provided security officer style uniform
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits, training, and education
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
You own this if you have…
- The ability to maintain an active, visible floor presence as a deterrent in designated areas
- A calm head when dealing with safety issues, including dealing with suspects who engage in aggressive behavior
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.