We are seeking professional individuals who are self-motivated with excellent communication and customer service skills. Job duties include store support, shoplift surveillance, and investigations. The Loss Prevention Investigator performs a role in the store`s profit protection program and shortage protection efforts through operational audits, enforcing merchandise protection standards, and conducting awareness training. We are looking for individuals with flexible schedules and the ability to work nights and weekends. Experience is preferred. Candidates must possess strong leadership and organizational skills, as well as effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
• Ability to accurately complete statistical and incident reports, and maintain records according to standards.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, basic math and reading skills and legible handwriting.
• Develops and maintains knowledge on the use of CCTV surveillance equipment and the store alarm systems.
• Participates in raising awareness to shortage control and loss prevention programs through monthly operational audits, participation in Shortage Control and Safety Meetings, and regular touch bases with store associates.
• Ability to spend up to 50% of working time moving around the store, including stock storage areas, office areas, and the selling floor. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, standing, and reaching on a frequent basis. Associate must be capable of detaining theft suspects
• Prior experience in Loss Prevention or educational background in Loss Prevention, security or law enforcement preferred.