A Loss Prevention Associate position is available in Lynchburg, Virginia
$14.00 up to $16.00
*** We're looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Associate that has background resulting in the apprehension of shoplifters.
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the floor
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
A full-time position with great career opportunities is available within the Retail Loss Prevention Services Division of US Security Associates.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
• Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
• Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening
Medical and vacation benefits are available for employees working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized Security and Loss Prevention service provider with operations in 48 states nationwide. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, looking for a career in Retail Loss Prevention, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.