Welcome to U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
...The Most Trusted Security Company in the Business
With corporate offices headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and operations in 130 cities and 45 states, U.S. Security Associates Loss Prevention Division has become the fastest growing and most respected store-level loss prevention service provider in the industry. We’ve also been servicing multi-site, Fortune 100 retailers longer than any other contract service provider. The U.S. Security Associates Retail Loss Prevention Program serves forward-thinking retail clients in effectively controlling their losses and managing their business risks associated with external shrink. So, it is no accident that our client retention is among the best in the business, which enables us to offer you a secure and challenging loss prevention career opportunity.
U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is uniquely positioned to become the next step in your career as you climb your personal ladder of success. Unlike positions in traditional loss prevention organizations, we can offer:
- The benefit of working within a program influenced by our numerous retail clients
- The most extensive store-level contract loss prevention program in the country
- Opportunities for advancement within our entire organization
- Exposure to employment opportunities within our whole client community
- The opportunity to excel to your pace
U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is seeking quality Loss Prevention Associates to join our team. We provide all training and an attractive compensation package. Skills that we are seeking in our candidates include:
- A minimum of 1 year successful experience apprehending shoplifters is preferred
- The possession of or ability to obtain the necessary state/local license as required
- A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- The successful completion of our thorough background screening process
- The ability to work a flexible schedule and maintain a positive attitude
Due to our rapid growth we frequently have opportunities for qualified candidates to assume increased responsibility and earn higher pay in positions of Loss Prevention Coordinator or Loss Prevention Manager. Military and Law Enforcement personnel welcome! If you meet the above criteria, making a difference everyday seems appealing to you and you would like to join an award winning, successful team, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you regarding a career at U.S. Security Associates in the Loss Prevention Division.